We live in interesting times.....we’re blessed that way.
The world is changing rapidly.
The way we work is changing, the way we live has already changed.
Entire industries are crumbling, and more are growing on their ruins.
People are empowered to express themselves, to create, to become a part of a global conversation and transformation, in a way that has never existed before.
What will we do with that?
What will our place be in this new, interesting world?
Will we have a voice? Will we be a creator, or just a consumer?
I suggest we do something.
DO SOMETHING INTERESTING!
Here are a few thoughts to get the ball rolling.
• Help others achieve their dreams.
• Read and read and then write.
• Love and love and then help others to love.
• Start a new company doing only one thing, but doing it very well.
• Inspire others by being inspiring.
• Be the voice of those without one.
• Be profound.
• Say something that no one else dares to say.
• Put your heart into something.
• Explore the world and blog about it.
• Write poetry and put it on the web.
• Teach young children to do amazing things.
• Take old stuff and make new stuff from it.
• Be open-minded.
• Be brave.
• Be honest.
• Be hilarious.
• Put a smile on someone’s face......every day!
• Dare to be wrong.
• Start NOW
"The beauty of empowering others is that your own power is not diminished in the process."
~~ Barbara Colorose
I took this photo of the Sydney Harbour Bridge from the Pylon Lookout looking north. Amazing 360 degree view of Sydney from the Lookout - May 2011
12 hours ago