I had just about convinced myself to stay away from blogging for at least a couple of days and along comes Octamom and tags me......now if I remember correctly the last time I was tagged was.........no I don't remember!
As I live alone (except for the 2 cats who I am sure if they spoke English would be very pleased to help me out with 7 quirky facts) I will have to do a little lateral thinking and see what I can come up with.
1. I normally lock the front door about 10 minutes before I leave the house via the back door. I have to say out loud 'I am locking the door' because if I don't I have to go back and check if I have locked it......obviously my attention span is shorter than 10 minutes!
2. I take off my seat belt as I round the corner to my house.....you would think I do this to get out of the car quickly when I am in my carport, but no that's not the reason, I haven't figured it out yet!
3. Straighten and puff the cushions on the couch before going to bed, and have to make the bed before leaving the house, even if I am late for work.....I think I must be a neat freak.
4. I always have muesli, yogurt, prunes, banana and a dash of skim milk for breakfast......sounds boring but I just love that combination.....(breakfast is always after I have turned on the computer and checked my email and blog).
5. When my favourite TV shows are on - Criminal Minds, Dr Who, Wire in the Blood - I put the answer machine on and pretend I am not at home......I tell my friends this, so alot of my messages are 'pick up Peggy we know you are at home'.
6. Before blogging and scrapblogging I used to play freecell for hours on the computer. I started at number 1 and to date I am up to 10,920....I would not move onto the next number until I had solved the one I was on. This particular quirk did worry me a bit so I encouraged some of my friends to try it and they got addicted as well so now I don't feel so weird!!
7. Eleven Eleven (11:11): I don't normally mention this phonomen to many people but hey when you are tagged all must be devulged!
I started seeing 11:11 on digital clocks in the 1980's. It made me smile when I saw it but kept it to myself until 1995 when I mentioned it to a close friend.....well she almost fell over and said she had been seeing the same thing and didn't understand the meaning. So we got on the computer and here is what we learned.
11:11 is a wake-up call for lightworkers. Lightworkers are people who signed up for a "green beret" type of mission when they were on the spirit plane (before being incarnated on Earth). What the mission is, in short, is to hold as much Light as possible, as strongly as possible, on this planet.
8. I know I was supposed to list 7 but I am on a roll now and quite enjoying this.......so my final quirky thing is studying Philosophy. I started 2 years ago because I have always been interested in Philosophy and thought if I gain a bit of wisdom along the way that would be a bonus. It has been a wonderful journey and I hope to continue along this road for a long time to come.
My next duty is to tag 7 lovely bloggers but as I only know 6 and rules are made to be broken, here they are:
Annemarie - So I Was Just Thinking
Roban - Moments in Time
Jan - The Saga of Our Home
Sharmaine - 4 Squirts and A Dollop of Cream
Letti - My Adventures in the US of A
30 minutes ago