Saturday 15 January 2022

One Little Word 2022

Twenty Twenty Two marks my 14th year of choosing one little word for the year.

My word for this year is FORWARD.

Words carry tremendous power, words spoken or thought produce actual physical vibrations.

When we think or repeat one word over and over it can directly impact our lives.

That's why I choose one little word (OLW) every year instead of making New Year resolutions.

OLW primes the brain to search for the positive and expands our consciousness to look for the blessings that already exist.

"Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace"
~~ Buddha




9 comments:

Christine said...

A very positive word. Happy New Year Peggy!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great word! Yes, we all need to move FORWARD!

miruspeg said...

Hello Christine and Debra
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, you are both great friends and supporters.
Let's all move forward together in 2022.
Biggest heart hugs from me to both of you.
Peggy xxxx

Bill Lisleman said...

While I'm skeptical of the power of picking a word, I do believe certain ideas such as happiness, sharing, open-mindedness, balance and others will make the world a better place. Forward is good. It signifies movement and we do need movement. all the best

miruspeg said...

Hey Bill
Picking a single word each year seems to work for me. It's a fun way to set me in the right direction by bringing more awareness of my intentions for the year.

Hope you and your family are all well Bill.
Take care
Peggy xxx

Marja said...

Just checking you out and saw I missed this Great word choice and I hope you have moved forward this year Love xxx

miruspeg said...

Hey Marja
Yes my word for the year 2022 - Forward - has certainly helped me keep focused with everything happening in Australia and around the world.
It's a great prompt to keep going and believing in the positive.
Take care dear friend and I hope to see you very soon.
Biggest heart hugs.
Peggy

Bill Lisleman said...

I hope all is well for you, down under. Of course there always seems to be tragedies somewhere. Hey how about a few more words this year for your blog readers? All the best.

miruspeg said...

Hey Bill
Fortunately I am very well, thanks for asking.
And thanks for giving me a nudge to post a few more words on my blog.
Your wish is my command dear friend.
Take care
Big hugs
Peggy xxxx