Asking the right question in order to get ourselves thinking, really thinking - there is so much truth in this.
When we can ask that question, at the right moment, and that gives us clarity of direction, how powerful this can be in our lives. And set us off in a direction that has deep meaning to us individually.
I believe very much that this is where it’s at - when we can reach that spot of deep meaning in our own lives - getting to this spot is so life affirming.
These questions I found while surfing the web have no right or wrong answers, because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.
1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
4. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
5. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
6. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
7. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
8. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
9. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
10. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
11. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
12. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
13. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
14. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
15. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
16. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
"There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
~~ Johnny Depp
Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi, Sydney - November 2009
12 hours ago